Thursday, April 19, 2018

Magical Mermaid Notes...

It's no secret that I LOVE the Myths & Magic Suite in the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog!  I mean, serious, there are mermaids, unicorns, wizards, glitter, and more!  It. Is. So. Fabulous!!!!  Well I am kinda squealing over the project I am sharing today....and need to make more of these so each of my girls can have one!  (And boys would love it too!!!  I just only have girls.)  I mean, seriously, look at how cute this is!!!! ...


ColorsBermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Lemon Lime Twist, Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper, Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Magical Day
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Clipboard


A glittery mermaid clipboard?!?!  Are you kidding me?!  And this was SOOOOO easy to make!  I just covered a cheap clipboard I bought with some Multipurpose Liquid Glue (green lid bottle) and added some designer paper.  I made a little template of the top with just some scrap cardstock, and then traced that onto my designer paper to get that part right.  Once you have the template...it would be super easy to just keep making them! 


This would also be fun to make with the wizard paper, unicorns, anything!  Look at that fun sparkle!!!  I am seriously obsessed.  Hee.


And this ribbon...can we swoon 😍😍😍 over this together for a minute?!  I. Just. Love. This. Lucious. Ribbon!  Even more stunning in person!

I hope you enjoy this project!  Please let me know if  you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...