Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 289...Rose Wonder:

Ready for another challenge?!?!  I know I was!  This one is easy peasy because it's a challenge I'm sure you have a use for!  First, check out the card I made for this challenge...


ColorsNight of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Lemon Lime Twist, Crumb Cake
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Lemon Lime Twist, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Rose Wonder
Tools: Big Shot, Rose Garden Thinlits
Accessories: Metallic Enamel Shapes
 
And see how easy this challenge is?!?...


Who doesn't need shower cards, wedding cards, or flower/spring cards at this time of year!  (Who doesn't need floral cards at ALL times of years?!  Hee.)

I kinda combined and did a floral card WITH the wedding theme.  I have a wedding reception to go to this weekend, so worked out perfect for me.  😀  And can we talk about how we LOVE. LOVE. this thinlit and stamp set combo...thinlits are called Rose Garden and stamp set is called Rose Wonder.  And yes...they are both retiring. 😢  Get them while you can! 



Isn't it the cutest?!?!  Love it!  Want to check out the full card one last time?  😁


I hope you enjoy!!!  Now head on over to the Paper Craft Crew blog to play along!!!  Can't wait to see what you make!!!

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...