Sunday, April 22, 2018

Pop of Flamingo Paradise...

Are you strictly a card maker?  Or do you do other things with your paper crafting supplies?!  One of the things I love to do is decor...whether it be for a party or my home or any where I need a little pop of fun!  😀  Today I have a quick & easy project for you that would bring that "Pop" anywhere you need it...



ColorsBermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Gold
Cardstock/Papers: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper, Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Pop of Paradise, Colorful Seasons (sentiment)
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits
Accessories: Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Gold Mini Sequin Trim

How fun is this?!?!  I kinda love it.  Just some fun layers all put together that would brighten any room!  And P.S....I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp set...and it's retiring!  😢 Also...the LOTS OF LABELS framelits will be retiring also!!!! 😢😢😢  I. Am. So. Sad. Both of these will not be in the next catalog...so get it now while you can!  They are both sooooo amazing and top pics of mine!! 

One last look at all these fun pieces...


What do you think?!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...