Friday, February 16, 2018

TGIF Challenge - 147: A Panda Sale-A-Bration!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgy_Y6NRzogRgGFvWL-hJ728myC7lmGHFJ7YnJJe7tRUv88rYPMwzCh-MshKUt7eyvFDLjq236WZGCZp76W_WesOhiqwX_WB1B83hEJtO3rxBq6m6Cw8vGa73yua2HXPKDEs8HpWxx5L0M/s1600/TGIF+Challenge+Buttons+2018-012.jpg


It's challenge time!  And it's a themed one!!!!  Have you seen Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration brochure yet?!  Oh WOW!  It has some FUN FREE products in it!  Let me know if you don't have a copy and I will be sure to get you one!  This weeks' TGIF Challenge is all about Sale-A-Bration!!!  And I used one of my favorite FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets for this challenge, Party Pandas!


Colors: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper

Stamps: Party Panda

Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lots to Love Box Framelits
Accessories: Berry Burst Metallic Edged Ribbon, Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie

How FUN is that panda?!  I love him.  :-)   I made this box using the Lots to Love Box Framelits, just altered it a bit.  You cut out 4 pieces, instead of 2 for the normal sized box.  Makes this such a fun box, for when you need a larger sized box!

I so hope you enjoyed this fun challenge today!  Now head to the TGIF Challenge blog to see what the other designers have made and to participate yourself!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...