Monday, February 26, 2018

Celebrate the Good Stuff...with a Fun Gift Bag!

I really love the Picture Perfect Party Suite.  (And just you wait!  I still need to tell you all about an event I just had.  I used this whole suite to plan the "party"!)  I love the colors, the fabulous paper, the stamps, etc, etc.  It. Is. So. Much. Fun!!! 

Well...today I want to share another fun idea using this suite of products...it's a fun gift bag!  This would be great wrapping for a birthday party you need to attend (gift cards would be perfect in here!) or could also be used as a favor for any party you are throwing!! 


Colors: Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper
Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Tutti-Frutti Sequins, Delicate White Doilies

I have to admit...I pretty much love this.  And just saying, the sequins from the "Tutti Frutti" suite go perfectly with this suite also! 

Can we talk about how much I love these little noise blower stamps?!  Cause I do...I love them so much.  😍😍😍

I have to also say how much I love the background.  I just took the "happy birthday" sentiment from the same stamp set and repeatedly stamped it on the bag.  So much fun!

I hope you enjoy this fun project!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...