Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February Club Project...Bubbled Over with Fun!

What can I say, our club group this month was all about having "Bubble Over" fun!  I LOVE this little suite of products...the stamp set with the coordinating framelits, embellishments & paper!  Swoon!!!  😍😍😍  I shared the card we made with these products in this post.  And today I'm sharing the fun project we made!!




Colors: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Vellum Cardstock, Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Bubble Over
Tools: Big Shot, Bottles & Bubbles Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Ticket Tear Border Punch, Celebrate You Thinlits, 1/8" Circle Punch
Accessories: Silver Baker's Twine, 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Sale-A-Bration), Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Look at this fun gift bag!!!  Makes my heart swoon!  And it's SO quick and easy to make!  And this size is made with just one piece of 12x12 paper!  So you could get 12 bags out of one pack of paper! 


We used all the different papers in the pack, and they all just looked so cute!  You couldn't go wrong!  And the tag on the front just turned out so cute also.  I am truly *IN LOVE* with this Bubble Over stuff!

I hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...