Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Get Well With Cake Soiree...

Another quick post of a quick card to make for someone special in your life that may be under the weather.  The flu seems to be RAMPANT this year, so I am sure we all know someone that could use this card! ...


Colors: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Stamps: Cake Soiree
Tools: Big Shot, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Ticket Tear Border Punch
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine, Metallic Foil Doilies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels


This layout is another one of my Quick & Simple go-to's.  You could use lots of different stamp sets, colors, etc to make this work for you! 


I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...