Friday, November 10, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 133: Just Breathe

Just Breathe.  I think we all need this reminder sometimes, right?!  As I write this...I am in the middle of getting ready for Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event (it's their convention).  I am SOOOOO excited and could just squeal at the thought of this event.  However...getting ready to leave my family for 4 full days, along with the things I need to do for the event (and a fun pre demo-event that my fabulous friend is putting on!!!) ...well it is NOT easy.  So...if you are feeling overwhelmed or stressed...my submission for today's fun TGIF CHALLENGE is a reminder...just breathe.  (You will see what I mean if you keep reading...)

First up...check out the challenge this week!  It's a SKETCH!  WOOT!!! 🙌  These are so fun because most of the thinking is done for you!


Ok...on to the "just breathe" part of this post.  Here is my card for the challenge...


Colors: Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Gold
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Colorful Seasons (greeting), Climbing Orchid
Tools: Triple Banner Punch, Orchid Builder Framelits
Accessories: Gold Thread, Black Rhinestones, Gold Enamel Shapes

What do you think?!  Would you need to receive this card for you to have a reminder to do this?  ðŸ˜€ I know I do sometimes!  It's important to take time for ourselves when we can.  Even if it's just for a few minutes to "just breathe."


I kept this card really simple beacause:

A.) The sketch calls for simple!
B.)  I didn't want anything distracting from the message of this card.  ðŸ˜€

Love these little gold Enamel Shapes.  Easily one of my fave accessories in the catalog...


I hope you enjoyed this challenge and card!  And I also hope you play along with us!!!  Check out THE CHALLENGE BLOG to submit your entry!!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...