Tuesday, November 7, 2017

November Club Project...Stocking Cuteness

Whew!  What a CRAZY time!!  Life has been NUTS lately...so sorry I am so late in posting my club project!  THIS WEEK is Stampin' Up!'s convention!!!  And I've been busy getting ready for it...as well as helping my friend with a big demo event she is doing the day before convention.  I will be posting on social media during the event...so follow along with me if you don't already!  (Just search for Design With Ink on Facebook or Instagram and like my page/follow!)

Without further ado...here is the project (s) we made at club this month...


Can I even begin to tell you how much I LOVE the "Tags & Trimming" bundle that is in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog.  Wowsers!  It is so cute.  Not only can you make this DARLING stocking pillow box...you can also make a regular pillow box as well!  So we made both!!!

Picture overload for this cute stocking...


ColorsCrumb Cake, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green
Cardstock/Papers Crumb Cake, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tags & Trimmings
Tools: Big Shot, Trim Your Stocking Thinlit Dies
Accessories: Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon, Gold Mini Sequin Trim





Now check out how easy it is to make a regular darling pillow box...



ColorsCrumb Cake, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green
Cardstock/Papers Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tags & Trimmings
Tools: Big Shot, Trim Your Stocking Thinlit Dies
Accessories: Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon

So what do you think?!  Want to go make some pillow boxes?!  Let me know how I can help!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...