Friday, November 3, 2017

November Club Card...Simple for the Season:

Is your Christmas holiday always as crazy as mine?!  I'm sure it is!  But do you STILL want to show people how much you care and give them a card from there heart?!  Well...here is a quick and simple card idea that is still holiday cute!!! And just so happens to be the card we made at my club group this month...


Colors: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Gold
Cardstock/Papers:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness
Tools: Holly Berry Builder Punch
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon, Linen Thread

Just a few layers and some accents and you have a WOW! Christmas card in minutes!!!!  LOVE the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set with the coordinating Holly Berry punch!  Total swoon-worthy!  I mean serious...just look at that holly...


I hope you enjoy!  Would love to hear your thoughts!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM!!!  Design With Ink

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...