Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Stampin' Spectacular...Pre On Stage Event:

Oh Stampin' Up!...how I love you!  It has brought SO. MUCH. GOOD into my life.  I just attended a fabulous On Stage (it's a big convention) event that I will share more about soon.  Today I want to tell you about an event I went to before the official Stampin' Up! event.  It was put on by one of my dear friends, Robyn.  She is a rockstar and we had SUCH a good time.  I helped with decor, did a display table, as well as a presentation.  Get ready for some photo overload...I just figured I would tell you about this event via photo...

First up...here is the event space:

Aren't those tote bags that everyone received SOOOOOO cute??!??!  😍😍😍 And the centerpieces I made turned out pretty cute also, if I do say so myself.  Hee hee...



Love that orchid bundle!!  And this color combo....SWOON!!!!  Gold, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, and black....SO. Beautiful!!!

There was a fun banner across the stage too...but I didn't get a great pic of it.  I'm sorry!!!



And it wouldn't be a good representation of one of these types of events if I didn't share the main thing that I LOVE about Stampin' Up! My heart lies SO MUCH with the people that I have met through this company.  My heart wants to burst when I think about it.  So enjoy some pics of our crazy...


 
 


 These are the ladies on my FABULOUS team that came to On Stage and this event with me!!! 💓

There was a fun Pajama party at night where we opened up the loft upstairs and had some special things going on.  But before we opened it, only "staff" was allowed up there.  (Yes...I was officially staff.  Hee.  I was so special!!)  So here is Robyn (the amazing gal that put on this incredible event) and I goofing around...


And check out what we had hiding upstairs...
 (before candy was added)

This amazing & beautiful candy bar!  I mean, seriously.  It was a show stopper!  Here are some close-up's...
 
 The gals LOVED LOVED this candy bar!  Another thing they loved (I maybe loved it the most.  Haha) was this SUPER FUN Photo Booth Robyn had.  Just check out a sampling of the times I got into the booth...
 Hee.  We. Had. So. Much. Fun!!!  And I mentioned that I did a presentation.  Here is a goofy pic of me up on the stage doing my presentation.  I get a little crazy at events, so I also did cartwheels, splits, and lead some dancing on this stage.  😂

(I will be sharing the projects that I presented in a later post...so stay tuned.  😀)

And here is my display table ...

 We were a little tired by the end of the night.  But as we were packing up cars...part of the staff and I still had some energy for some more photos.  😀


And this girl...oh man how I love her!!!!  And she puts on one fabulous event!!!

So what do you think?!  Do you want to join us at more fun demonstrator events?!  :-)  Would love to have you join my team and come!  Stay tuned for more another fun post about On Stage! And then just send me an email if you have any questions!

Hope you enjoy!!!
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...