Thursday, October 12, 2017

Suite Stampin' Success Event ... September 2017

What do flying stars, banners, lots of fabulous people, & stamping galore all have in common?!  Check out the pics below to find out!  😂 These were all apart of the last "Suite Stampin' Event" that my friend & I put on.  Hee.  Ready for photo overload?!  I need to share some of the fun we had!!  This event took over my life for a bit, and I guess I've been playing catch-up a bit.  Which means I am late in posting!  So sorry!  BUT...here goes nothing!!! 

So...a fellow demonstrator friend of mine and I put these events on about twice a year...

 (Aren't we just precious.  😉 That is Wendy on the left and me on the right.)

These events are a demonstrator training event for our teams, as well as any other demonstrator that would like to come!  We even invite those that are thinking of signing up to be a demonstrator!  It is a rocking good time with demonstrations, make & takes, business training, food, fun, etc.  Here are some pics to share about the day...





We set the room up the night before.  Our cute hubby's come to help...

 (Mark is on the left and is Wendy's cute hubby.  My hubby is on the right--Brian.  😀)

Look how well they hung up this cute banner!!!...


And seriously--check out this view...



So fun!  At these events...I really want everyone that attends to feel spoiled, loved, and appreciated...so we do our best to carry out this "theme" through the whole day.  Starting with the name tags they get when they check-in.  Check out these beauties...


And here I am with my name tag! 😀


And check out our cute check-in area...



I LOVE how the tables turned out...


With the fun centerpieces...

 
And fun place settings...

And of course we give out fun gifts/door prizes/etc!!  (However...this was the only pic I could find of the gifts.  I will find more pics soon and share!  😀)

We have swapping and recognitions and just lots of cuties that come.  Here are a few shots showing the fun...



(this is my AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC team that came!!!)
 




I can't believe how lucky I was to be able to share this day with such incredible people...

Hope you enjoy seeing a little view into this fun-filled day!  If you want more info on these events, I'd be happy to share or invite you next time!  Just let me know!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...