Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October Club Project...Flourishing Eclectic Card Set:

Did you happen to notice that Stampin' Up! is offering a "Buy Three, Get One Free" on Designer Series Paper sale this month?!  👏 Yay!  I LOVE this sales because I LOVE Stampin' Up!'s papers.  It is not often that I make a project without Designer Paper on it.  It's just that good.  😀

Click on the photo below for the details on the sale if you haven't read about it yet:

B3G1DSP_DemoHeader_NA

So much fun, right?!  Well...for club this month I really wanted to use something that showed off one of my FAVORITE packs of paper...the "Naturally Eclectic" Designer Series Paper!  I LOVE the colors, designs, and everything about this paper.  Want to see a fun card set we made with it?!


Colors Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Tools: NONE!
Accessories: Mini Pizza Boxes, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Delicate White Doilies
 
I kinda fell in love with this card set when I saw it all made.  AND YAY!!!!  Stampin' Up! has little 3"x3" envelopes in the Holiday Catalog!!!  They are fantastic and totally make this card set complete!  

***SHOUT OUT:  I have to give a shout out to my FABULOUS friend, Kasia.  She gave me a card set just like this...made with the Painted Harvest set...and I asked her if I could copy it.  She said yes, so that is how this card set was born!  Here is a pic of the card set & box she made...

Isn't this SO CUTE????!!!!  I mean serious...who wouldn't want to copy it?!  LOVE! THIS!!! 

The box that the cards are in are the Mini Pizza Boxes that are in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog.  LOVE these boxes.  (And YES! They are food safe!!  WOOT!)  We just put the box together, and then added this belly band that slides on and off the box.  So you can give out the cards and then still have a box to give away with some fun treats inside!


I mean serious...how cute is this box?  Seriously...sign me up for ANYTHING with Lemon Lime Twist on it! Hee. 


Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  And again...if you want to get supplies and directions to make two free projects each month...let me know!  I can tell you all about my club group! 😀

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...