Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Oh Joy--Christmas Tags!!!!

Who is getting ready for Christmas?!  I have to admit I am a little behind, but I'm starting to play catch up.  😀  And today I have some fun tags for you!  Part of the project I made on the Stampin' Up! trip in Thailand this summer as one of our make & takes there.  (I think I owe you a big post about this trip!!!!  I think I meant to but I'm not sure I did!  I posted on Facebook and Instagram while I was there---FOLLOW ME if you don't.  Just search for Design With Ink--but I will make sure I get a big post done about this trip of a lifetime.) The other part of the project I made after I got home to have a little gift package to hold them in...


Colors Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Old Olive, Whisper White, Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Watercolor Christmas
Tools: Everyday Label Punch, Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 7/8" Striped Ribbon, Jute Twine, Foil Snowflakes, Acetate Card Boxes
 
What do you think?!  😀  The box they are in a one of the Acetate Card Boxes out of the Holiday catalog just cut in half...

(Can I just say...I LOVE those Foil Snowflakes out of the Holiday Catalog!!) 

And look at these beautiful tags up close...

 

I hope you enjoy these projects!  This fun bundle..."Merry Little Labels"...is so fabulous and easy to use...you will LOVE it! 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...