Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Gorgeous Gift Bag ... Year of Cheer Style:

I can't wait to share this fabulous bag!  It's made with the STUNNING "Year of Cheer" Specialty Designer Paper.  I can't get over how beautiful this paper is. Trust me...photos don't do it justice...


Colors Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black, Metallics
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock, Champagne Foil Sheet, Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Cheers to the Year
Tools: Big Shot, Winter Wonder Embossing Folder, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, 1/4" Hole Punch, Simply Scored Board
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Vintage Crochet Trim, Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon


Want to see how it looks with each of the patterns that come in the pack?!  Assuming you said yes...that's good because I just so happened to make one in each pattern!!!  Hee.  And, Yay, right?!  😀


Which one is your favorite?!  Whichever one it is...all of the patterns on the paper are all shimmery and metallic-y & beautiful.  Total Swoon. 😍


And can we talk about my love of the Champagne Foil Sheets?!  Oh man....SO VERY MUCH IN LOVE!  Just look at the stunning-ness when it is embossed with the Winter Wonder Textured Embossing Folder. 


I just love it!  Each bag is made with 2 of the 12"x12" sheets of paper.  It's a fun gift bag size that would fit so many fun gifts this holiday season.  And I'm sure whomever would get it would feel completely spoiled and loved.  💖  I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...