Sunday, December 4, 2016

A Card Re-Visited...And a Special!!!

Back in May I made a card that I posted about HERE.  Well...as I was trying to come up with an idea for a card swap I was in...I decided just to basically remake this one.  Just a few changes and this is Take 2 on that card...


I love all the white on this card!  And the "Sunshine Wishes" greeting...OH MAN!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE those thinlits and coordinating stamp set.  Swoon!  Makes my heart so happy!

Colors: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Gold
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Whisper White Thick, Flirty Flamingo, Gold Glimmer Paper, Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Remarkable You, Sunshine Sayings
Tools: Big Shot, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Blender Pen, Mini Stapler, Layering Circles Framelits
Accessories: Gold 1/4" Natural Trim Ribbon, Brights Enamel Dots


Here are a few more shots of the details...



That circle behind the flower was cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits.  And GUESS WHAT???  That Framelit set is 50% off right now!!!! WOWSERS!!!!!  Check out the Year-End Closeout Sale Stampin' Up is offering right now!  


Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...