Wednesday, December 14, 2016

It's All About the Packaging...

In case you didn't hear, it's almost Christmas!  :-)  Still looking for something to give someone?  Or maybe someone is still looking for something to give you?!  How about Stampin' Up! stuff?!  There is a gift for everyone!  Kits, Stamps, Inks, Papers, Tools, Gift Cards, Etc....so much fun!  I love to make packages cute too.  I had someone contact me about a gift for someone...so I helped them out!  We got some cute products ordered and as a bonus....I wrapped it for free!  And since I wanted them to feel spoiled when they open it....I spoiled them with the wrapping.  Check out this fun packaging...

I just used a Kraft box and fancied it up!  With some fun ribbon (retired), tag, and those stars!  Oh my!  Yes...I punched out a whole lot of stars--using the Confetti Stars Punch--from Gold Glimmer paper.  Then glued those little stinkers on ALL sides of the box!  Took a little time, but again...it's all about spoiling the special recipient. 


Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock/Papers: Basic Black, Gold Glimmer Paper, This Christmas Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Banner for Christmas
ToolsBig Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, 1/16" Hole Punch, Confettis Stars Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Striped Ribbon (retired), Whisper White embossing powder


Doesn't that add so much fun to the box?!  I need to do this again because I LOVE how it turned out!  

The tag was fun too...

...but I really think the stars are the "star" of the show!  ;-)  Hee.  Hope you enjoy!  There is still time to order something for Christmas, so let me know what you need!  I will even wrap it pretty for you...FOR FREE!  

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...