Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Disney Gift Box...

Just a quick and easy project tonight! We took a fam trip to Disneyland in October, and my cousin helped me plan our days there.  (She is an expert and helped us so much and saved us so much time there by actually having a plan!)  I got her a fun little souvenir to tell her thanks and wanted to make a themed wrapping for her souvenir...

So fun, right!  Just a quick and easy tag with a simple box and ribbon. 


A few punches (some circles...the ears are the 1/2" circle and I believe the head is 1 1/4"...but I don't have it anymore to measure it, the Cookie Cutter builder punch for the bow, and the Duet Banner punch--ON SALE RIGHT NOW!!!--for the sentiment, and the Scallop Tag Topper), stamps, Washi Tape, etc...and you have yourself a fun package!!!

Another quick view...

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...