Monday, November 9, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin Perk...

I have mentioned this before, but will say it again...I LOVE my Paper Pumpkin box!  (This is a fun craft box monthly subscription program that comes to your mailbox each month.) The projects are SO much fun!  BUT...when you have made the projects...you still have an amazing stamp set that you can use again and again!  Yay for stamps!

I have a couple additional perks for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.  One of them is that each month I send them a card...using the stamp set they get that month.  I don't use any of the consumable supplies that come in the kit.  I just use the stamp set.  This gives them a fun alternate idea they can make with their stamp set.  And I forgot to share September's card!!  It's past time for me to do that...so here goes!

This is the stamp set they received in their kits...


HOW CUTE?!  Right?!?!? So many fun uses for this stamp set!  But here is the card I made...


I had fun with this layout and can't wait to use it over and over.  Washi tape is such a fun and easy way to add some fun texture to your projects...and that's what I used here.  I layered three strips to make the striped piece.  Then just added some fun stamps to the card.  Kinda love it.  :-)

Close-Up...


Hope you enjoy!  If you aren't a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and want to be...let me know!  I would love to get you signed up or answer any questions you have!  designwithink@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...