Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November Club Card...On a Sleigh Ride!

So I guess it's time for me to share the card we made at club this month!  I already shared the club project in THIS POST.  Now for the card...


This card may look familiar to you.  I got this idea right from Stampin' Up!  Thanks, Stampin' Up! :-) I made a few changes, but it's basically the same card.  I LOVED all that vellum!  (I did add a white layer behind the house layer...the original card didn't have that.  Well, how about I just show you the Stampin' Up! version...


Soooo cute!  See why I wanted to copy it?!  :-)

Here is just a side view of the card we made...


The sleigh ride edgelits are so fantastic!  They definitely make this card pop!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions or want to know how my monthly club group works!  :-)  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...