Monday, November 2, 2015

October Paper Pumpkin Craziness...

I went a little nuts with this past month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  It was such a fun and versatile kit.  The kit was designed to make 9 cards...3 each of these 3 designs...


How fun, right?!  But I made one of each of the cards and still wanted to play with some different ideas.  So this is what else I made with just ONE KIT!!!!


I made a little treat box/pouch in each of the card styles...




Then I also made a banner with the smaller card pieces...

 

A notebook (I did add just some plain printer paper to make this notebook)...


And then also a frame (I pulled a sentiment from another stamp set to use for this.)...



Seriously...all of this from ONE KIT?!  YES!!!  Kind of impressive, don't you think?  I just want to say...think outside the Paper Pumpkin "box" and see what you can create!  :-)  I LOVE my Paper Pumpkin surprise box I get each month!  Are you a subscriber?!  Let me know if you aren't and want to be!  I have some special perks for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers!  (Like a FREE card each month in the mail, made with the stamp set that came in your kit, a FREE stamp case holder every 4 months you are a subscriber, etc.) designwithink@gmail.com  

Here is a reminder of the cards/envelopes the kit made...




Hope you enjoyed these projects!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Go create something today!  It does a soul some good!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...