Sunday, November 22, 2015

October Paper Pumpkin Perk...

Hey there!  Remember all the fun I had with the October Paper Pumpkin Kit?  See THIS POST if you missed it or need a reminder.   This was the amazingly fun stamp set that came with the kit...


So many options with this stamp set, even after the kit supplies are gone!  Here is the card I sent to my Paper Pumpkin subscribers (just one of the perks of being a subscriber through me...a fun bonus card in the mail each month!  Let me know if you have any questions about getting signed up!) ...


Love this fun layout.  The colors:  Pool Party, Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, and Basic Black.

I stamped  my images onto Shimmery White cardstock.  This cardstock is awesome!  Such a fun and subtle shimmer...


So fun and sparkly in real life.  Not sure you can really tell in the photo.


Love the shimmer paper...here I used just a little strip of the Silver Glimmer Paper.  And it adds just a  a subtle elegance to the card.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Letting me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

And if you ever wanted to try out Paper Pumpkin, there are some full Paper Pumpkin kits available during the Online Extravaganza that starts in just a few hours!  Check it out here (just click on the picture or the link below):


 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2015/11_November/Online%20Extravaganza/Online_Extravaganza_Products_US.pdf


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...