Friday, May 29, 2015

It's Birthday Favor Time...Part 2!

I shared a birthday treat in my last post HERE.  Well today I am sharing the favor we passed out as a thank you to all her friends that came to her birthday party.  We had it at a fun gymnastics place called "Lil' Flippers".  So I went with the theme for the favor.  I'm getting sick of the "knick-knack" things for favors.  I wanted to give something useful and fun.  So here is what I did...


FLIP FLOPS!  The tag says "Thank You for making my birthday "flipping" fantastic.  Who doesn't love a new pair of flip flops?!  Here they are in their bucket...


And a close-up of the tag...


Once again, My Digital Studio (MDS) to the rescue!  Like I said before...it is going away in just a few days!  So make sure you have all the downloads you need!  (You can use these with other programs!)  It is an amazing program and I am SO SAD it is retiring!!!!

Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...