Wednesday, June 3, 2015

NEW CATALOG TIME!!!

YAY!  The fabulous, amazing, cheerful, fun, exciting, NEW STAMPIN' UP! CATALOG IS HERE!!  So many fun colors, project ideas, stamps, accessories, kits, etc, etc....here we go to another fabulous stamping year!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Or order on my website 24/7... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.

(Click on picture to go to catalog.)

Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com If you need a catalog...just send me an email!  I have a FREE copy of it for you! (And it's always better holding one in your hands!)

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...