Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sunshine Treat...

So I wasn't going to even post this little treat I did because it's the exact same as THIS ONE that I already posted!  But...why not show you a different version of it, right?!  It's all about versatility, right?!  My cute daughter was spotlighted in her preschool class a little bit ago.  Wanted to have a little treat for all her class buddies!  So here is what I did...


We call my daughter "Our Little Sunshine" so I thought that would be a fun theme.  I used the stamp set, "Ray Of Sunshine."  This set, to me, doesn't look the cutest in the catalog.  But I have had a ton of fun with this one!  Here is a pic of the stamp set:


Look at the fun banner, a bit circle, love the sayings!  Anyway...here is a shot of the group of little treats...


So much fun!  And quick to put together!  Bonus!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...