Saturday, October 16, 2010

Want to Make Projects Like These?!??!...

Wednesday was our CLUB DAY for the month of October!!! And it was our LAST month of club for this round! So what does this mean for YOU?!?! It's time to start a NEW round of CLUB!!! And I have a few open spots!!! So...if you want to get together once a month to make some fun projects for FREE...now is the time to join! There is even an out of town option and you will still get your projects for FREE!!! What do you have to do to participate?!

  • Commit to ordering a minimum of $15.00 a month for 10 months.
  • One of the months you get FREE hostess products!!! (A minimum of a free hostess stamp set and $15.00 of FREE merchandise.)
  • Get TWO FREE projects EVERY month!!!

That's about all there is to it! If you have interest in being apart of this FUN Stamper's Club...just email me at designwithink@gmail.com. And so you can see the type of projects we make...here are the ones we made Wednesday...

First one is this fun fall card! (We did Halloween last month, Fall/Thanksgiving this month, and will do Christmas the next two months!!!) I LOVE how this card came out. I got this card idea from a card making night my upline did for all of her downline. There were some FUN and FABULOUS cards made that night! This card is just a little different because I didn't have the stamp set they used. So I changed it to use a stamp set I had. Easy, Peasy!!! Here is a close up of the focal image...
And in two of the corners I did a little background stamping for just a little added interest...
For our 3D project we made this DARLING notebook! I have made ones like these before with the larger scallop square die and the Big Shot. When I saw the Scallop Square Duo in the mini catalog, I had to try it with that...
HOW SWEET IS THIS?! It's about 3x3 in size. I was thinking it would be a cute little gratitude journal. Whenever you think of things you are grateful for in your life, just jot them down here. Then when you are having a bad day you can read about all the good things in your life!!! Perfect for this season we are about to begin. :)
Here it is all spread out...
This Designer Series Paper is FABULOUS! I picked this stuff because it is TEXTURED and cardstock weight! Perfect for the cover of the notebook. And I just ran them through the Big Shot with the Scallop Square Duo. Then I took 12 Very Vanilla squares and did the same thing. (It cut about 6 sheets at a time...maybe even a few more but that's what I did.) Then I just punched a hole through it all with the Crop-A-Dile (YES IT GOES THROUGH ALL THE LAYERS!!!) and put my Binder Ring in the hole. Easy peasy and so much fun! There are lots of these that will be made in my future I believe. :) Here is one more shot from the side...
Again...if you are interested in joining a fun club...just send me an email...designwithink@gmail.com. You can be local to me (Kaysville, Utah) or long distance (just have to live in the United States) to join! Would love to have you!

Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...