Sunday, October 10, 2010

Love to be "Filled With Love"...

When I saw the "Filled With Love" set in the Holiday Mini...I was so excited. I LOVE that set! I just had to have it. So today I wanted to show you a few samples using this set.

First up is a super fun and bright color combo. It's Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, and Rose Red. I will definitely be using this color combo more because I LOVE it! :) Here is the card...
Super simple and easy! Just some stamp, Designer Series Paper (it's the Tempting Turquoise patterns paper from the Brights Paper Pack), some White Taffeta Ribbon, some paper piercing, and some scalloping and you are done! :) Here is a close up of the button/ribbon/piercing combo...
All I did was just tie the ribbon on normally. Then just used some Linen Thread to tie the button around the ribbon knot. Super easy but love the look.
Here is another card I made using that same set...
LOVE this little heart flower. Think it's so much fun and so cute. I added a little Basic Rhinestone sticky on the last heart flower...
This color combo is a great one too. It's Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, and Pear Pizzazz. (LOVE that green!!!!)
Hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

These are just the perfect cards!!
The color combo, the layout, every-
thing is just right. Anymore would be too much; but any less would be lacking. Another SMASH!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...