Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Treats...

Yesterday my daughter had her Halloween party at preschool. I wanted to bring the teacher/helpers/kids some Halloween treats so off to my stamp room I went. :) For the teacher I just made one of the paint cans that we made in my Halloween class and filled it with chocolate. I didn't get a picture of it all filled with candy...but here is one when it had just tissue paper in it...
It says "trick-or-treat" around it and also has a Decor Element bat on the back. Then you can see how the top is decorated. It looked cuter with candy in it. :) For the helpers I made a chocolate filled mini jar...I love these bats! I have used this bat punch a LOT this holiday season. TOO CUTE! I sprayed these with some silver shimmer spritz and added some rhinestones for some bling. (I won't even tell you how many packages of those self-adhesive rhinestones I have gone through since they premiered in July. :) ) Here is a front shot of the top of the jar...
Then for the 4-year olds I went SIMPLE! Seriously....I made 25 of these in NO TIME at all. I just took a pack of M&M's, wrapped a belly band around, and used that fabulous "Batty For You" set for some images on the front...
So easy and simple...I really wanted to do much more. But then I remembered that 4-year olds will just rip the package open and eat what's inside. They don't really care. I still wanted them festive though...so there you go! (Oh...and I used some retired Halloween paper that I had still. LOVE this stuff!!!!) Here is a close up of the little focal point...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! Can I just say...I LOVE Halloween!!!! :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I seriously LOVE the little jars for the helpers! Love that bat punch and the rhinestones on the bats!
The treats for the kids are super cute too! Where do you get all your energy?! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...