Monday, June 21, 2010

Boxed Note Card Set Tutorial Available...

I have received some requests for a tutorial on the project shown below that I posted about HERE.

Since this is a class I am offering, that people are paying to come to, I didn't want to just post the whole tutorial on my blog. However, I have decided I will offer people the option of purchasing just the tutorial. For just $4.95, I will email you the tutorial in PDF form that has all the measurements and directions for completing this box and all the note cards. Making it will be a breeze! :) Click on the PayPal link below to purchase. ***NOTE: if you are coming to this class or have purchased a Kit To Go than you WILL be receiving this tutorial for free of course! So don't pay for it again! :) I will email the tutorial within 24 hours of payment (most likely much quicker than that!!!) so make sure your email address is correct!

Thanks so much! Email me at designwithink@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to make arrangement for other forms of payment!








1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Ashley! This set is fantastic! Great gift idea.

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...