Monday, November 24, 2008

Something BIG from Stampin' Up!

Just wanted to share a little bit of info! On THIS Wednesday....Stampin' Up! will be starting a HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA sale! It only runs from November 26th-December 1st. SO....it's a short but sure to be FABULOUS promotion! I wanted to give you head's up. They are keeping the details secret, but I wanted to let you know I'm pretty sure it's going to be GREAT! :) This is what I know from a Press Release HERE. The gist: For the first time ever the company will host a Holiday Extravaganza sale offering up to 50% off select product bundles November 26-December 1, 2008. You can order online at my Stampin' Up! website. Just click HERE. Then click on the "Shop Now" link in the upper right hand corner. OR...you can always email me at: designwithink@gmail.com and I can put the order in for you. I do know this sale is "while supplies last" so get your orders to me quick before supplies go! This is the FIRST time they have ever done something like this, so I'm SO SO EXCITED!!! Check back here on Wed and I'll be sure to update you as SOON as I know! Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...