Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Card Re-do...

So I got this fabulous swap from my up-upline, Brandi, at Founder's Circle...
I loved it but don't have the stamp set she used. Plus, I didn't want to break into my I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit for the Designer Series Paper. So I changed it up a bit. This is what I came up with....
I love the detail of the crossed silver cording behind the focal point. So here's a close-up:

Thanks, Brandi, for the inspiration! :) You are awesome!
Stamps: Deer Friends, Holidays and More (I think that's the name)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Real Red textured, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Ski Slope DSP, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Silver Cording

2 comments:

Megan said...

So fun! I really liked Brandis card too, and I love how you switched it up. :) I am going to have to make some to use up all my Ski Slope paper I have. :)

bribets said...

That is really a cute card (both of them). Not breaking into the SS kit? Sounds about right. I LOVE my I Wish one and probably need to buy a few more in the next few weeks. Be safe driving.

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...