Saturday, November 1, 2008

Accordian Scrapbook...

So here we have an accordion scrapbook. I saw this on UStamp Holidays. I had to try it when I saw it. I thought it was too cute. However...since this was the first time I made it...I made it with a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit. Turns out...I did NOT get good pics of it to show you how fun it is. However....it's too late now and bad lighting, so it isn't even worth trying to get new ones. I'll try again when I get back in to town. :) It really is fun though so I still wanted to share! The covers are the Chipboard Small Book Basics.
This entire thing is done from scratch. It's constantly amazing to me HOW MUCH you can make from some stamps, paper, and card stock! Amazing! :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is gorgeous Ashley I want one :)

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...