Saturday, April 13, 2024

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC ☆ Online Exclusive Bundle from Stampin' Up! called Magnolia Mood!  Want to see what a few of us on the team made with it?!  I hope so because here we go!!!  I will show you what I made first, and then I have the links below to the others on my team that made some fabulous projects also!  You can check them out on IG, and some are also blogging it or putting it on Facebook!  ENJOY!  We each have our own style & there are so many possibilities with these products. You are in for a treat! 😍😍😍

Here are both of the projects that I made, and I will share some details about them individually below.

When I saw one of the sentiments in the Magnolia Moods Stamp Set - I knew I had to make a scrapbook page with my daughters. It was perfect. 🩷 And I’m obsessed. 😁 I love how the stamps & dies layer together so well - so I did some more layering for my card too. All in all - this bundle is a blast and and I can’t wait to play with it more! Big thanks to Stampin' Up! for creating fabulous products once again!

Colors Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks: Bubble Bath, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, Masking Paper
Stamps: Magnolia Mood
Tools:  Magnolia Mood Dies, Water Painter (dipped in black ink for background splatter)
Accessories: Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Isn't this sentiment just fabulous for a scrapbook page? And with this picture of my daughters ... I am swooning. 💕

***TIP with greeting: on either of the greetings, I needed to mask the part of the stamp I wasn't stamping with Masking Paper, ink up the stamp, remove the Masking Paper, and then stamp onto cardstock. This will omit the part of the stamp you don't want.



I just love this greeting so much for my girls.  I thank them for being them a lot.  I am filled with so much gratitude in being their mama, and I really am so grateful for who they are as humans! 💕  I love the emotions scrapbook brings out.  And there is something so healing about putting these photos to paper.  😍

Also ... the more I look at this page, the more I have ended up loving the little black strip to the right of the photo.  I tried a full mat, and I tried a few different things.  But I really love how it just kinda makes the whole page pop with it being on that side, and pulls your eye toward the picture, instead of the strip.  Such a subtle thing, but I really love the impact. 


I also SUPER love all the layered details.  I stamped the leaf in Bubble Bath.  I splattered with some black ink, I added the sequins, and those GORGEOUS die-cuts in both Basic White & Lost Lagoon - I JUST LOVE! 


Now on to the card. Because I keep looking at this one too. Hee.

Colors Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon, Berry Burst, Crumb Cake
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, VersaMark, Whisper White Craft
Cardstock/Papers:  Crumb Cake, Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon, Berry Burst
Stamps: Magnolia Mood
Tools:  Magnolia Mood Dies, Timber Embossing Folder, Water Painter (dipped in white ink for background splatter)
Accessories: Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack

I really love how this turned out! And I love how the more "vintage" style still works so well with the clean look of the scrapbook page. It was also so much fun to make! I stamped the large Magnolia image in VersaMark multiple times, then embossed with White Embossing Powder. Then I took some Whisper White Craft Ink & Water Painter, and splattered some ink. To help it dry, I added some more White Embossing Powder, and heat set that. The just added the embossed background piece, die-cuts, sentiment, some ribbon, and more sequins!




All in all - I love these projects!  What is your fave detail? Thank you so much for visiting! 

And I also love the projects my fellow Artisan Design Team members made!  I am SURE you want to see them!  So head to their pages to see what they made! 

NEXT IN OUR HOP IS...

Daniela: @edelpappe  https://www.edelpappe.de/blog/

You do NOT want to miss hers!

Full list of hoppers: 

Monique:  @stampin_met_monique  
Ashley: @designwithink  ☆  This is me!  ☆
Daniela: @edelpappe
Maheswari: @maheswarirajaguru
Su: @aromasandart

So check them all out, and please!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything! I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  And if you need any help getting your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies ... most definitely would love to help there!  (If you are in the United States.)  So just send me a message and let me know! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...