Thursday, February 8, 2024

So Fruity! With Watercoloring!

I posted a lemon card a few weeks ago, and I had so much fun making that card that I had to make another fruity one!  There are so many fun fruits in the Simply Sparkling Stamp Set, what can I say? They were calling to me.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Colors Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lolly, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lolly, Pumpkin Pie, VersaMark, BLENDS:  Basic Black
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Simply Sparkling, Phrases For All
Tools:  Heat Tool, Water Painter
Accessories: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Pastels Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Metallics Embossing Powder, Basics Embossing Powder

Isn't this card just so bright & cheery?!  I love it.  You can check out the lemon card in THIS POST. They are just about the same card.  I watercolored the images, just like the lemon card.  And I used the Basic Black Blends Marker to do the stripes on the side, just like the lemon card.  

Here are a few more pics of the details: 






If you have any questions on anything you see here, please let me know!  Also - if you need help getting your hands on any of these Stampin' Up! supplies - I would be happy to help with that also! Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

3 comments:

Jeannine Garner said...

Could you tell me your top ten ink colors? Thanks Jeannine Garner

Design With Ink said...

Oh my heavens! I just saw this comment! I am so sorry! Fun question! Thank you for asking! My top ten ink colors: Coastal Cabana, Bubble Bath, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Gray Granite, and then I have to give a shout out to three NEW In Colors that are coming in a few weeks! Because I am SOOOO excited! ... Pretty In Pink, Summer Splash, & Peach Pie!!!

Jeannine Garner said...

No problem. Thanks for the colors and the new colors, too. Jeannine Garner

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...