Thursday, December 7, 2023

Whale Watching Fun!

The other weekend, I was fortunate to attend a fun team retreat that my upline in Stampin' Up! put on.  I have more I want to share on this retreat, because it was SO! MUCH! FUN! But for today I am sharing the card I designed for a stamp class we did at the retreat.  (The other cards we made during this class is part of what I will share later also! 💗)  If you know me, you know I love the ocean.  So yes...I jump at anything ocean themed.  Hee.  So yes!  I ♡ LOVE ♡ the Whale Watching Stamp Set in Stampin' Up!'s Mini Catalog

Colors Lemon Lolly, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Basic Black
Inks: Lemon Lolly, Coastal Cabana, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Flirty Flamingo
Stamps: Whale Watching, Charming Sentiments, Rays of Light
Tools:  Nested Essentials Dies, Blending Brush
Accessories: Linen Thread, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots

I liked this layout because it is an easy one to swap anything around to use the supplies that you have at home to recreate it.  Although - why would you want to because just LOOK at those cute orcas!  Hee.  (And shout out to the FABULOUS Rays of Light Background stamp.  MY FAVORITE!)


On the background of the banner piece, I stamped the ocean waves repeatedly, and then used a Blender Brush to blend some Coastal Cabana ink.  


And seriously - THE RAYS OF LIGHT background! I LOVE LOVE LOVE!   Hee. 


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to help you with all your paper crafting needs! And would also love to help you get any Stampin' Up! supplies that you need!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Memorable Meadows Stamp Set ... Fun With March 2024 Paper Pumpkin!

Ok ... so it is April now!  Those of you that have a Paper Pumpkin subscription from Stampin' Up! have possibly completed all your cards...