Monday, December 18, 2023

Simply Sparkling Meets Classic Gift Card Envelopes!

 Have you checked out Stampin' Up!'s Online Exclusives lately?  There is a FABULOUS new bundle called Simply Sparkling that is SO! MUCH! FUN!  And have you seen the Classic Gift Card Envelopes in the Holiday Mini Catalog?!  Well - I have been using those LOTS this holiday season!  What do these have in common?!  Let me show you!

I live in Utah in the United States, and we are somewhat well known for our "soda shops" here.  There are lots of them and they all sell so many types of flavored sodas and stuff.  And there are always busy!  So - I got a bunch of gift cards to give to teachers, coaches, etc to show a small piece of our appreciation for all that they do for our kids.  (Enter the gift card envelopes. 😃)  What better way to decorate them than with the Simply Sparkling Bundle! 😍  Then I just punched a hole in the top scallop flap (instead of tucking it in like it can be done), and tied it on to a cute sode bottle! 


Colors Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Inks: Melon Mambo, Parakeet Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Holographic Trio 12x12 Speciality Paper
Stamps: Simply Sparkling
Tools:  Simply Sparkling Dies, 
Accessories: Classic Gift Card Envelopes, retired ribbons

Like seriously ... aren't these so much fun!  Then the gift card is right inside that envelope / now tag.  Hee.  I love these even more than I thought I would.  Haha.


I used the Holographic Trio Speciality Paper to die-cut the top and bottom lid pieces, and OH! MY! HEAVENS!  It is PERFECTION and STUNNING!!!  10 out of 10 would recommend! 

(Although I do apologize for my photography!  I finished these ones up at night, right before my daughter had to take them to her tumbling teams Christmas party.  So just had to quickly grab a few photos with whatever lighting I had.  😃)

Look how cute she is all packed up ready to go with them! 


Here are a few more pics:



Seriously so much fun!  But - the gift card envelopes are retiring soon!  Grab them before they are gone.  Best part - they are ON SALE.   You can get 20 envelopes for just $4.20! (This is in US dollars.)  And then grab that darling bundle if you haven't yet! 😁  Just look how cute they both are! 



I hope you enjoy this!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting your hands on any of these, or other, Stampin' Up! products!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  Please reach out if you need help with anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Memorable Meadows Stamp Set ... Fun With March 2024 Paper Pumpkin!

Ok ... so it is April now!  Those of you that have a Paper Pumpkin subscription from Stampin' Up! have possibly completed all your cards...