Friday, December 15, 2023

Celebrate With Tags & White Christmas TGIF Challenge #451!

It is White Christmas inspiration challenge with TGIF Challenges this week!  Now ... let it be known ... I don't really like snow.  Sure, I love nature so I can find things I like about it.  But generally speaking ... give me the sun & warmth.  😃  So my favorite "White Christmas" is a white sand Christmas.  Haha.   I was going to go that direction for this challenge, but then I ultimately decided to just lean into the true "White Christmas" meaning.  AND ... since it is SO CLOSE to Christmas - I went quick & simple for this card!  (All supplies are from Stampin' Up!)

Colors Bubble Bath, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Inks: Bubble Bath, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White
Stamps: Celebrate With Tags
Tools:  Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder
Accessories: Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack

There are just a couple of images, a greeting, and a few little things to make it pop.  I only used one stamp set & one color of cardstock also!  And two ink pads!  Then one easy "technique" is using the Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder to make a DEBOSSED look.  No extra work - just emboss that cardstock and flip it around! 😂 And VOILA!  A debossed snowflake sky!  Hee.  (Can't really call that a technique, I guess.  Haha.) I really like how it looks though.

And I do love these cute little pink mittens.  😍


I hope you enjoy this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  No matter what you do or don't celebrate this time of year, I hope you have a magical season as this year winds down.  And now you just need to head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along with us this week!  I can't wait to see what you are inspired to make! 💕

Thank you so much for visiting! Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with your papercrafting.  And I would love to help you get your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies you may need!  So please just reach out if you need help!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...