Saturday, May 28, 2022

Sweet Color Combo With Sweet Songbirds Bundle for Stampin' Fancy Friday!!!

All month long, as designers on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team, we have been posting fun new Color Combos on the team Facebook Page and Instagram Page!  Hope you have been following along because SO MANY cute projects & color combos have been posted!  And today I am sharing mine!  This is a challenge I dream about because we have a NEW Stampin' Up! catalog with NEW In Colors!  So you know I had to use some new In Colors!  The color combo I used was Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, and Soft Suede.  💗

Colors Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Inks: Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Soft Suede, Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Sweet Songbirds
Tools: Songbird Builder Punch, Scalloped Contours Dies, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Water Painter
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack, 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds

And I use the new Sweet Songbirds Bundle!  I LOVE this cute stamp set & punch!  Here is your photo overload so you can check out all the details...







I hope you enjoy!  Make sure you check out all the other fun designers projects on our Facebook (Stampin' Fancy Friday) & Instagram pages (@stampinfancyfriday).  

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any other questions!  Would love to help you with all of your papercrafting needs!  If you need your own Stampin' Up! supplies to make this card (and so many other projects!!!! 😁) then just let me know!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...