Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Waves of Inspiration


Have you checked out the Waves of the Ocean Collection yet?!  Oh! My! WORD!  I LOVE IT!! 💗  It is an EARLY RELEASE from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog...but some products are only available during this early release period!  Check out my FIRST card that I made with this collection and then check out THIS FLYER to read more about the fabulous Waves of the Ocean Collection!

Colors:  Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Mango Melody, Basic Black, White
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Mango Melody, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Mango Melody, Blue Foils Specialty Paper
Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Tools: Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers, Blending Bruses, Waves Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
Accessories: Metallics Embossing Powder, Gilded Gems

I mean...if I can say this...but how gorgeous?!  I made a "sunset" using Blending Brushes and some fun ink colors: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, and Polished Pink.  Then I embossed that with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.  Distressed edges, and some gold embossing "splatter" finish off that gorgeous sunset! 


I love the look of this wave!  I stamped it by inking the wave in Coastal Cabana, and then using a sponge dauber to add some Pacific Point ink.  Die-Cut that, then die-cut the other layers from foil & shimmer papers, and adhere for that gorgeous layered wave!  💗 LOVE! 💗



Love this greeting also!  Simply emboss on scraps of different cardstock colors and then cut out the individual pieces of the greeting!



Love adding a touch of texture with a layered embossed piece.  And LOVE a bit of distressing for texture! 


One last look at this beauty!


Thank you so much for visiting!  Let me help you get your hands on these fabulous products!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Wow. Awesome color combinations. Love the wave colors.

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...