Friday, April 8, 2022

Artistic Slim Sayings...TGIF Challenge 363:

I have a fun quick sketch challenge today!  It is TGIF Challenge today!  So first up...check out the card I made with this fun sketch!  Then next...head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to see what the other members of the Design Team made and play along with us this week!  We have a great time!!! 💕

Colors Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold
Inks: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Polished Pink, Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheets, Pattern Party Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Slim Sayings
Tools: Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders, Heat Tool, Artistic Dies, Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powders, Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins

Love this card and love the sketch it came from!


I have a fun tip for you today...then I will share a few up-close pics of the details.  I have shared this tip before, but I just LOVE it!  Love the detail it adds in seconds! And...THE PRODUCT I USE FOR THIS TIP IS RETIRING SOON!  Get it while you can...for 50% off!!!!

The tip, and product, is to use the Ice Cream Builder Punch to add a scallop detail!  SO EASY!  Just check out this photo to see how easy it is!

So let me know if you need to grab this punch before it is gone!  

Now...on to some more photos!





I hope you enjoy this card!  I can't wait to see what you make with this fabulous sketch!  So head on over to the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG! Please let me know if you have any questions and let me know if I need to help you get any amazing Stampin' Up! products in your hands!  Here is one more look at the card if you need a reminder! 😃



Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...