Thursday, September 10, 2020

Starry Christmas Wishes...

Need a fun starting point to make a card?!  Start with a card sketch!  That is the challenge for Day 10 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge.  And it is such a fun one!  

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Gray Granite, So Saffron, Pretty Peacock
Inks:  VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Gray Granite, So Saffron, Pretty Peacock, Magenta Madness
Stamps: Banner Year
Tools: Stitched Stars Dies, Be Mine Stitched Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories:  White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (for white twine), Woven Threads Sequins Assortment


I wanted to use some fun stars to wish someone a Merry Christmas.  I LOVE these Stitched Stars Dies...they work for SO many occasions.  Even Christmas!  But...I did not use traditional Christmas colors again.  😱  I just love not using them, turns out.  Haha. 

Look how cute they layer:

Love the detailed one on top of the stitched one.  And I kinda love that I threw in a little Magenta Madness splash:

Dainty Diamonds is one of my favorite embossing folders FOR SURE!  

I hope you enjoy and I hope you play along with this fun challenge!

Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help with any of your papercrafting needs!  Thanks so much for visiting! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...