Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Merry & Bright Christmas Trees...

Day 9 of Christmas Card Making Challenge was super fun!  "Oh Christmas Tree" I did some watercoloring, embossing, and die-cutting for this fun & bright Christmas card! 

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tree Angle, Peace & Joy
Tools: Joy Dies, Stitched Triangles Dies, Be Mine Stitched Dies (Scallop edge), Heat Tool, Water Painters
Accessories:  Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (gold thread), Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots

What do you think?  Fun and cheery?  Or is it too bright for your Christmas tastes?!  I realized embracing the colors I love, and making them Christmas, is helping me have joy in creating these cards.  So I say it's a win for me!  😀

Some details:

Don't judge that I didn't cut it out the trees perfectly straight.  Because I still like them!  And adds to the whimsy of these FUN trees!  (These are SO my kind of trees, for the record! 😍)

And I LOVE this embossed texture!  I took a piece of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and embossed it with the Subtle Embossing Folder.  💕 LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 💕


I hope you play along with this challenge!  I am having so much fun!!!  I want to see what you make! 

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know how I can help you!  I would love to help you however I can!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...