Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Merry & Bright Christmas Trees...

Day 9 of Christmas Card Making Challenge was super fun!  "Oh Christmas Tree" I did some watercoloring, embossing, and die-cutting for this fun & bright Christmas card! 

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tree Angle, Peace & Joy
Tools: Joy Dies, Stitched Triangles Dies, Be Mine Stitched Dies (Scallop edge), Heat Tool, Water Painters
AccessoriesClear Stampin' Emboss Powder, All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (gold thread), Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots

What do you think?  Fun and cheery?  Or is it too bright for your Christmas tastes?!  I realized embracing the colors I love, and making them Christmas, is helping me have joy in creating these cards.  So I say it's a win for me!  😀

Some details:

Don't judge that I didn't cut it out the trees perfectly straight.  Because I still like them!  And adds to the whimsy of these FUN trees!  (These are SO my kind of trees, for the record! 😍)

And I LOVE this embossed texture!  I took a piece of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and embossed it with the Subtle Embossing Folder.  💕 LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 💕


I hope you play along with this challenge!  I am having so much fun!!!  I want to see what you make! 

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know how I can help you!  I would love to help you however I can!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Leaf Collection Fun for TGIF Challenge #471!!

Yes...the  ☆  NEW  ☆   Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is here! AND...the  ☆  NEW  ☆  TGIF Challenge is here!  Yay!  So let's get to it...