Monday, November 12, 2018

Sea of Textures Swap Time!

On Stage is now over, but I hope you had fun following along with me on social media!  (If you aren't following me on Facebook or Instagram...head on over there and follow me!  Design With Ink)  It was such a blast!!!  I will have more to share when I return home!  Today, however, I wanted to share the swap card I made for a group swap that I was in.  I love organized swaps because it's usually all I have time for!  (Swapping is where you make a designated number of one card, and swap with others that did the same!  A great way to get a bunch of ideas!)

I love the Sea of Textures stamp set (with coordinating framelits!) and that's the stamp set I ended up reaching for with my swap!


ColorsWhisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, Shimmery White
Stamps: Sea of Textures
Tools: Big Shot, Under the Sea Framelits, Seaside Embossing Folder
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Do you like that octopus as much as I?!  And funny thing is...I think they are SUPER ugly in real life.  Gag.  Me.  But on paper....so much fun and oh so cute!  I love a good ocean theme.  😁

Look how fun to see the whole pile of them.  Am I the only one out there that LOVES seeing all this hard work in a photo?!


So much fun!!!  And let's not forget to show you some details...


Little peekaboo of the Seaside embossed Soft Sea Foam cardstock.  💕


This octopus is so much fun to stamp.  I inked him up in Flirty Flamingo first, and then sponged a little bit of Calypso Coral ink over that.  It is pretty subtle, but I like the variation of colors on him.


Can't get enough of these sequins!  They rock my world!  😀

I so hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...