Wednesday, November 7, 2018

It's A Joy...Treat Box:

Have you noticed the Clear Treat Boxes in the catalog yet?!  If not...you really need to look.  πŸ˜  They are so cute and I love making fun little treat boxes with this.  This project is super quick and easy!  Although I do have a sad note to tell you.  The "joy" word on this project is from the Festive Farmhouse Elements that are now sold out.  I'm so sorry!  However...I am sharing this project still because:

1.  That Buffalo Check background stamp is 😍😍😍.  
2.  You can easily just replace the wood word with a stamped greeting die-cut word from our fun Big Shot dies!  πŸ™Œ

So...on to the project!!!!!  


Colors:  Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers:  Cherry Cobbler, Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Buffalo Check
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories:  5/8" Striped Burlap Trim, Festive Farmhouse Elements

What do you think?!  See why I still had to show it!  SOOOO simple and easy, yet I don't know anyone that wouldn't love receiving this!!  




And here it is when the box is empty.  (Just a note...those are chocolate covered almonds in there above.  πŸ˜‹) 


I hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!  What are your holiday creating plans?!  I would love to hear!  Also let me know if you have any questions!


No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...