Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Summer Memories...

Summer is BY FAR my favorite season.  I love it more than I can express.  This summer, we took a last minute weekend trip to Yellowstone...and it was a blast!  We grabbed some of my family that were able to make it, rented a beautiful cabin in the woods nearby, and just had such a blast together.  Just goes to show that it doesn't have to be a huge production to have a good time.  A simple weekend, being together, is enough.  Anyway....I actually made a scrapbook layout with a couple of my fave pictures from the trip.  (I have MANY more faves, just to be clear.  Hee.  😀)   So want to see?!



ColorsPetal Pink, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam
Cardstock/Papers Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy, Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Wood Words, Timeless Textures
Tools: Big Shot, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
Accessories: Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Colored Doilies, Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine

I have a group picture on here of all of us that went, and then a picture of me & one of my daughters on the other side.  I will be making this into a double page spread, and will have a picture of me with my other two girls on the other side.  💕

Here are a few pics of some of the details...

Can we talk about this paper pack?!  It's from the "Twinkle Twinkle" Designer Series Paper and is one of my most fave packs!  I may not have any babies in my house, but I have used this paper for SOOOO many occasions!  They are just fun patterns in an AWESOME color combo!


And can we talk about the Basics Self-Adhesive Sequins?!  Swoon.  Swoon!  😍  I won't admit to how many packs I've already gone through.  Haha.


I will forever love the "Wood Words" stamp set.  I have used that one SOOOOO much!  It's such a fun one that goes for any occasion!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Are you recording your memories?!  What's your favorite way to do that?!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...