Monday, August 27, 2018

Gold Striped Floral Congrats Bag ...

Do you end up giving cash/gift cards for special occasions?!  I know I do!  My one rule is that is has to be wrapped cute.  Haha.  So here's a quick gift bag you could throw a gift card or cash in that is also a lot of fun to make!  Bonus!  Hee.



ColorsWhisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gray Granite, 

Cardstock/Papers Watercolor Paper, Gray Granite

Stamps: Blended Seasons

Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2, Aqua Painter

Accessories: Night of Navy Baker's Twine, Gold Library Clips, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Colored Doilies, Striped Treat Bags
And yes...I really have had so much fun using the Blended Season Bundle that is only available until Friday!!!  (Let me know if I can help you grab it before it's gone!!!!)


Love using these clips to close the bags also...so they don't have to rip it open to get their gift out.  They could totally re-use it if they wanted!


These Colored Doilies are one of my fave things to use!  The other side is white...so you can use that side if the colors don't work for your project!

I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!!!


Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...