Friday, December 8, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 137: Celebrate the Season

I have a SUPER quick & fun project for you today for TGIF Challenge day!!!  First of all, check out the challenge...


LOVE this challenge!  This project came together so quick because the layout was done for me!  AND...I used a product that made the stripe part super easy.  😀  Then just folded it into a square and VOILA!  Striped square easy breezy!  😀  Want to see? ...


Colors: Pool Party, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Tags & Trimmings
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Trim Your Stocking Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Striped Treat Bags, Black Mini Sequin Trim, Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Gold Binder Clips, Regals Enamel Shapes, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

What do you think?  'Tis the season for needing lots of gift wrapping options, right?!  I know I do so that's why I went with this idea for the challenge: 


You could even use this little focal point as a tag for any card/gift bag/etc that you may need this holiday season...
 

Hope you enjoy!  I would love to see what you make so head on over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and participate! These challenges are so much fun!!! You will love this week's! 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting any fun Stampin' Up! supplies!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...