Thursday, December 21, 2017

Merry Little Christmas Cards Galore...

Have you checked out the "Merry Little Christmas" Memories & More Card Pack yet?!  Yes...these cards are super fun to use for all your memory keeping.  However...they also are SO much fun for SO many things!  Back in September, these cards were a make & take for an event I did (using these Merry Little Christmas cards)...

(sorry for photo quality!) 

Well....I had the leftover cards from the packs & I needed some quick Christmas cards...so Memories & More to the rescue!!!  I cut some Whisper White card bases and went to town!  In less than an hour, I had 16 cards made and used some others for tags on packages!  Want to see the cards I made?!  Well good, because here you go!!! 😀


Colors: Pool Party, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Old Olive, Silver
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Silver Foil
Stamps: Tags & Trimmings
Tools: Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Pool Party Baker's Twine, Linen Thread, Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape

What do you think?!  I used a few extra bits of cardstock, twine, and Washi tape, but mostly it was all about the Memories & More card pack!  Here are some better pics of the cards up close:

 

I hope this helps you with your holiday season!  Let me know if you have any questions!!!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...