Thursday, December 7, 2017

Merry Everything Decor...

My favorite saying in all of the holiday catalog comes from the "Ready for Christmas" stamp set.  (Which is ironic because I am no where NEAR ready this year!  Haha.)  It's the "A wish for everything merry" sentiment.  Oh how I love that and truly wish this for everyone all year long!  Wouldn't that be great if life was nothing but merry?!  😀

Anyway...I decided to make a home decor piece with this sentiment because I loved it so much.  Do you like using your Stampin' Up! supplies for home decor?  I LOVE it because I can make what I like, in the colors I like it.


Colors Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Gold
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Gold Glimmer Paper, Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Ready for Christmas
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Christmas Staircase Thinlits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Foil Snowflakes, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, Gold 1/4" Natural Trim, Pear Pizzazz 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Brights Enamel Shapes, 7/8" Striped Ribbon

What do you think?  This would be fun as a centerpiece for a table or placed on a fireplace mantle or anywhere! 

 You also could just use that "A wish..." idea and make it into a tag for your packages!  And have to admit...love that ribbon wand.  Was a fun way to bring in some texture.

I had a lot of fun making it!  Let me know if you make some holiday decor this year--would love to see it!  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...