Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Year of Cheer Beauty...

I don't know about you, but when I saw that "Year of Cheer" suite in the catalog...I was stunned. It. Is. So Gorgeous!  I instantly fell in love.  Sooooo...I have been playing, and will have some fun projects to share using this suite over the coming days.  (This was also a Make & Take for a big demonstrator training event my friend and I put on last weekend.  It is called Suite Stampin' Success.  Stay tuned for a big post on that event!  😀)

Today I am sharing just a quick and simple winter card you can easily re-create.  It's a New Year's card, but you could easily swap out for any other sentiment and it can be a card for any occasion that you need this winter...

Colors: Whisper White, Gold, Champagne, Bronze, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Whisper White Thick
Stamps: Cheers to the Year
Tools: 1 1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Pearls, Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape, Gold Mini Sequin Trim
Those strips on the left side is the Washi tape that is apart of the suite.  It's shimmery and metallic-y and just gorgeous in person...

Just amazing!  Then that greeting has a sliver of the Champagne Foil paper behind it.  I LOVE the mixed metallics and how fancy it makes it feel.

 

I hope you enjoy this card and that it inspires you in some way!  😀  And in case you don't know what suite I am talking about...Just look at this picture from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog that shows how beautiful this whole suite works together...


Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...